Prospera Business Network and the Montana Department of Transportation (MDT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) present "Trademarks and Domain Names Round Table" with Lunch.
This event is open to all current and emerging business owners.
$25 Prospera Members, $40 non members (includes lunch)
Instructor: Toni Tease
What You Will Learn:
- When and how to conduct an informal trademark search
- When it makes sense to seek legal advice and/or a formal trademark search
- When you should register your word mark and/or logo
- Trademark filing timing and strategies
- How to respond to a trademark cease and desist letter
- Special considerations pertaining to domain name use and registration
- When to seek advice concerning your invention and when to file for a patent
- What kinds of things are protected by copyright and when it makes sense to register them
Get monthly updates on downtown news, events, businesses, and more...