Friday, April 7, 2017 at 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Whether you plan to retire in the near future or 20 years from now this course is for you.
You will learn:
- Ed's Top Ten Investment and Retirement Planning Priorities
- Why many are unaware that today may be the most challenging investment environment in history, and options for responding to that.
- To understand investor psychology and how to make it work for you.
- How to measure your start point and direction determine if you'll arrive at your retirement destination.
- Ten ways to reduce your housing costs.
- The role of precious metals and real assets in preserving wealth.
With interest rates close to 0% and the risk embedded in record high stock, bond and real estate prices, today's investment landscape is unique in history. Your awareness of these issues can help you navigate your way to a successful retirement.
A recent attendee had this to say about this course:
"I absolutely loved this course and found the material fascinating. Ed is a superior presenter. I so appreciated his careful presentation style, his thoroughness, and his warm demeanor. He made me want to study economics! I'd take another course from him in a heartbeat."
$79.00 or register with another person for $129.00 (Must register second person at the same time using coupon code RET2017 in both records)
To register visit: https://eu.courses.montana.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=17SWFRET
For course information: Ed Tompkins
For Registration questions: (406) 994-6683 or email@example.com
Get monthly updates on downtown news, events, businesses, and more...