Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 9:00am - 6:00pm
A workshop for female business owners and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to effectively manage their time and maximize their profits.
Hosted and facilitated by Janine Mix, Business Consultant + Retail Specialist, this workshop is for female business owners and entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level. You will gather with like minded women who are doers, get down to the nitty-gritty of time management, learn to profit from being intentional to create a successful, highly-functional business with a personalized action plan.
You Will Learn:
• How to identify where you spend your time and how to effectively maximize it.
• When and how to leverage your time to meet your personal work/life balance goals.
• Time and it’s significant relationship to money.
• The importance of setting intentional financial goals for your business.
• Efficient and intentional daily steps to take your business from good to great.
Get monthly updates on downtown news, events, businesses, and more...