We are proud to continue the Bridal Walk Photography Contest after another successful contest last year! This contest takes place during the Annual Bridal Walk Event in Downtown Bozeman on Saturday, April 4, 2020 from 11am to 3pm! The Bridal Walk is in its 16th year and we expect to have over 45 business participants offering activities throughout the day and expect over 1,500 brides and friends to take advantage of the fun!
ALL photos entered into the contest will be on display at The Rialto at 10 West Main Street during the Bridal Walk Event. They will be voted on by the brides and their entourage during the day of the event. It will be a highly-anticipated activity during the Bridal Walk and will be promoted as such on all event marketing.
This is a great marketing opportunity for you and your business. Here are the details of the competition and what you “receive” with your participation:
- You can enter up to 3 photos and there is a fee of $50 per entry.
- Your contact information and a brief write-up will be included as a “voting ballot” within the official Bridal Walk Booklet/Map, which is presented to all registrants of the event and available at the participating businesses 1 week prior to the event. This booklet is used to help all the participants to find the participating businesses and the Photo Contest details.
- You are responsible for the framing and display for your photo and are encouraged to have contact information, cards or pamphlets about you or your business on a table next to your photo contest entry.
- The DBA will provide signage for your photo entry that includes your Business Name, your entry number (also indicated on the voting card within the Event Booklet/Map).
- The DBA will provide a ballot box and ballots at the Photo Contest display at The Rialto.
- ALL Photo Contest Entries will be displayed at The Rialto at 10 West Main Street in Downtown Bozeman during the Bridal Walk on Saturday, April 4 from 11am to 3pm. ALL entries MUST be dropped off to the Rialto at 10 West Main Street between 10AM and 1PM the DAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT, Friday, April 3. And, MUST be picked up the DAY OF THE EVENT, Saturday, April 4 between 3pm and 5pm.
- Downtown and Rialto staff will set up the competition in the “Light Box” for the Bridal Walk Event. We ask that you are NOT present at the Photography Contest display at The Rialto during the day of the event. The Photography Contest is intended to be a fun activity for the brides and friends to participate in (while also getting ideas on who to hire) but not as a sales pitch as they will be getting that all day within participating businesses. You can, although stop by during the event to view the photo contest display and the beautiful venue.
The Top 3 Photos will be Awarded! They are prestigious local awards and we will give the entries and photographers as much exposure as possible through the event and additional marketing avenues following the event! This includes:
- An award plaque presented to each of the Top 3 Photo Winners.
- 3 prize packages of Downtown Dollars and other fun prizes purchased at or donated by our participating businesses and sponsors.
- There will be a print ad in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle the week following the event featuring the 3 winning photos, the photographer’s name and additional information about the photo (location, inspiration, etc.)
- The photos will be featured and the winning photographers will be tagged on Downtown Bozeman's Facebook and Instragram pages along with the ad graphic. The posts will be boosted for additional coverage.
- We will also be sending out press releases and public service announcements locally, statewide and regionally to get additional radio, print media and television coverage for the participating photos and photographers and winners.
ALL Photo Contest Participants, please complete the application below and submit it NO LATER than MONDAY, March 16, 2020. Please also note that ALL Photo Contest Entries will be displayed at The Rialto at 10 West Main Street in Downtown Bozeman during the Bridal Walk on Saturday, April 4 from 11am to 3pm. ALL entries MUST be dropped off to the Rialto at 10 West Main Street between 10AM and 1PM the DAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT, Friday, April 3. And, MUST be picked up the DAY OF THE EVENT, Saturday, April 4 between 3pm and 5pm.