The Downtown Bozeman Association, Sweet Pea Festival, and First Security Bank Present the 2019 Christmas Stroll Gingerbread House Contest.
The Christmas Stroll Gingerbread House Contest has been a community tradition for over 20 years! We invite YOU to participate in this fun activity! To participate; Review the Rules AND Complete the Application below...
ALL Gingerbread House registrations are due on Friday, November 29 and then entries and must be delivered on Thursday, December 5 between 2pm and 6pm to Sweet Pea Festival volunteers at the Jacob’s Crossing Lobby (424 E Main St).
No purchase necessary to win! Winners will be notified by the phone number or email address provided on the registration form. Three winners will be chosen from each of the 5 divisions (Children: 6 and under, Children: 7-12, Teens: 13-17, Adults: 18 and over, & Professional) and ONE "People's Choice Award" voted on by Stroll attendees. Winners will receive a ribbon for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place as well as a prize package including; Downtown Dollars, Sweet Pea Festival Day passes, and other great prizes. Entries will be displayed by the Sweet Pea Festival at the Jacob’s Crossing Lobby (424 E Main St) from December 5th - December 7th. Entries must be picked up on Sunday, December 8 between noon and 4pm.
Please call 586-4008, or email email@example.com for questions and additional information!
GINGERBREAD HOUSE CONTEST RULES
- Entries must be composed of entirely edible materials, except for the mounting base and electrical lighting systems. No steel, wood, or other supporting systems and no covered wrappings.
- Mounting bases should not be larger than 4x the size of the structure.
- All outdoor scenery items, i.e. trees, shrubs, animals must also be made of edible material.
- Scale: No larger than 1/2" = 1.0'
- Parents are encouraged to give guidance to the Children's Division entries, but to allow children to make the structure themselves.
- Registrations must be submitted by Friday, November 29.
- Gingerbread House entries must be delivered on Thursday, December 5th between 2pm and 6pm at the Jacob's Crossing building (424 E Main St) in the lobby area.
- Entries will be judged on Friday, December 6th by Sweet Pea Festival & Downtown Bozeman Association board members for originality and creativity.
- Three winners will be chosen in each of the five divisions, and one People's Choice Award will be given*. Winners will receive a ribbon as well as a prize package including Downtown Dollars, Sweet Pea Festival day passes, and other great prizes.
- Entries will be displayed at Jacob's Crossing (424 E Main St) in the lobby from December 5 - December 7.
- Entries must be picked up on Sunday, December 8 between noon and 4pm. Entries will not be stored after the pick-up period.
*People's Choice Award ballots can be purchased at the door for $1. All donations go to Sweet Pea Festival.
Return To News