Non-Profit organizations are invited to participate in the 2019 Christmas Stroll as a “Non-Profit Activity Vendor” to help bring awareness to your organization as well as provide some holiday spirit to this extremely popular community event. Plans are already well underway for this annual event, which will take place on Saturday, December 7, from 4:30 to 7:30 pm.
We have found that many non-profits interested in participating in the Christmas Stroll are not specifically looking to raise funds for their non-profit organization through food sales but are more interested in community outreach and bringing awareness to their organization so, we have developed a fun way for non-profits to get involved by providing an “activity” during the Stroll along Main Street during the event.
To participate in the Christmas Stroll at a “Non-Profit Activity Vendor” you MUST do the following:
- Complete the Activity Vendor Agreement and review the Vendor Regulations Below AND Pay the $50 Vendor Fee NO LATER than Monday, November 18. Please Pay Online HERE or send a check to DBA, 222 East Main Street, Bozeman, MT 59715. This information will be available on the page after your application is submitted.
- Develop a “Holiday Activity” that your non-profit organizes, facilitates, and provides to attendees during the event. This can be as simple as a “warming hut” to stop by to warm-up under a tent or next to a propane heater while collecting information about that non-profit OR can be as elaborate as a “Kid’s Holiday Play Area” with holiday-inspired games or activities for kids to enjoy.
- There is a $50 Charge for vendors at the 2019 Christmas Stroll to help cover expenses accrued by the DBA to host this FREE Community Event that attracts over 8,000 people. You are welcome to provide information materials at your booth area, swag items, as well as a “tip-jar” for attendees to give to as a “thank-you” for their participation in your activity or any free gifts you have given them.
- Non-Profit Activity Vendors will be located on Main Street in line with the parking lanes on the north and south sides (along with all the food vendors and NOT on the sidewalks). If your activity booth needs electricity, you MUST obtain permission from the business you will be located in front of. If you do not need electricity, please indicate your desired location we will work with you to be close to that location.
- To become a Non-Profit Activity Vendor, please complete the Non-Profit Activity Vendor Agreement Form below and read the Regulations!
CHRISTMAS STROLL NON-PROFIT ACTIVITY VENDOR REGULATIONS
The following regulations apply to ALL “Non-Profit Activity Vendors” participating in the 38th Annual Christmas Stroll on December 7, 2019. Failure to comply will mean the vendor may not be able to participate in future events or in some cases, being shut down during the event.
- All Activity Vendors MUST be a non-profit organization. Non-Profits are welcome to team-up with a for-profit entity or business to help with activity expenses and/or manpower but, that for-profit business or entity is NOT ALLOWED to have signage or information about their business visible during the event.
- There is a Charge of $50 for ALL non-profit activity and food vendors at the Christmas Stroll to cover expenses accrued by the DBA to host this FREE Community Event that is heavily marketed and attracts over 8,000 people. An invoice will be sent to your email address once forms are received. Please remit payment no later than Dec. 7, 2019.
- Activity Vendors ARE NOT ALLOWED to sell OR give away food at your booth. You are welcome to have pre-packaged hot drinks ONLY. Please note: food of any sort CANNOT be homemade or you will need to obtain a “Temporary Food Vendor License” and complete the “Food Vendor" application.
- If you NEED power at your activity location, you MUST obtain permission from a business owner or manager to plug into their inside power source. Please email this permission to email@example.com
- If you DO NOT need power or are using generators, please indicate the business you wish to set up in front of. We do ask you get in touch with them to notify them of your interest so that locations are not duplicated. And, generators MUST be quiet and all chords must be covered by rugs. DO NOT block entry ways of businesses with your electrical equipment.
- No vehicles will be allowed to remain on the street or in side-streets during event hours. ALL Vendors may drive their cars to their booths only during set up and tear down. Main Street and all adjacent side-streets are closed at EXACTLY 3pm to begin set-up and will re-open to traffic at EXACTLY 8:30pm! The event will begin at 4:30pm when your activity and booth should be ready for attendees to enjoy. Please do not set up booths on the sidewalks and keep any equipment on the sidewalk within 2 feet of the curb.
- ALL Vendors must provide their own trash receptacles and are responsible for leaving their area clean at the conclusion of the event. DO NOT move the blue trash bins as they are strategically placed along Main Street and are not intended for individual vendor use.
- Please make sure your booth area is in the same condition when you leave as when you arrived. ALL debris will need to be removed so, plan to bring a broom.
IF YOU NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR APPLICATION, YOU MUST RE-SUBMIT A NEW FORM No Later than Nov. 18! DO NOT submit changes/updates through email!
Please complete the Food Vendor Agreement and review the Food Vendor Regulations AND Pay the $50 Vendor Fee NO LATER than Monday, November 18. Please Pay Online HERE or send a check to DBA, 222 East Main Street, Bozeman, MT 59715.
We look forward to working with you at this year’s Christmas Stroll. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please call 586-4008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return To News