ATTENTION BUSINESSES, Announcing Ladies’ Nights 2020
We are thrilled to be hosting this annual tradition in Downtown Bozeman. Though it will look a bit different this year, we are confident it will be just as fun. Ladies Nights 2020 will be held Nov.16-19. This 4-day event will have various online, in-person and take-out specials for 4 days and 4 nights for people to enjoy some time for themselves and/or with their friends. These nights are for all of our Bozeman Ladies and there’s a little something for EVERYONE!
If you intend to participate, plan ahead and within your comfort level so that you can welcome your customers online, in-store, take-out or done-in and PLEASE do NOT complete this form until you are 100% certain of your special, promotion or activity for Ladies’ Nights. You will have to re-submit the entire form if you wish to make any changes to ensure they are correct on all event collateral. Deadline is Friday, October 30.
The cost to participate in the 2020 Ladies’ Nights is $100 for DBA Members & $125 for Non-Members.
If you need help planning your business’s Ladies’ Nights, we have put together a short list of some ideas for safely hosting Ladies Nights at YOUR business, please review:
- First, sit down with your team and decide what will work best for you and them. Be very specific about WHEN customers can shop and/or order and HOW they will be shopping, dining or ordering and run it by staff and customers to get feedback.
- Extend any ideas you have into a 4 day and/or 4 night detailed schedule. Think of ways to extend specials, promotions, dine-in and take-out options into 4 full days or with a possible “follow-up” option.
- Reach out to your VIPs and regular customers/diners in advance to offer exclusive invitations for their loyalty.
- Consider doing appointments, reservations or shopping time slots for people to reserve in advance. This my help with patrolling your business entrance and also may help to keep the focus on taking care of your best customers.
- Host a sale online or announce a take-out special. Give out a discount code via social media, email or in-store that can be used to order online during all 4 days, and possibly beyond.
- Make an online or in-person sale that translates into a future promotion. For example: “Buy/Order online during Ladies Nights, show your receipt in store for X% off a future purchase. Valid until (date).”
- Host raffles running all four days, possibly include on-line AND in-person sales made. Do NOT require customers be present to win, as this may cause crowding as has seen in the past. Plan to contact your winner at a later date by gathering their contact info digitally or in-person.
- Retailers and Restaurants Partner-Up to offer drink specials/appetizers upon showing a receipt of purchase at either location to receive discount in person or online.
- Finally, use the official Ladies Nights 2020 graphics HERE. Use the graphics and QR code on social media, email blasts and other promotional materials in advance of the event to advertise your special and involvement. Consistent and visible branding draws attention.
- Please feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss ideas.
Return To News