Power Up Your Nonprofit: Create your Business, Financial, Fundraising & Marketing Plan
This class is co-hosted with the One Valley Community Foundation
October 20, 27, November 3, 10
Register here: https://mtsbdc.ecenterdirect.c...
This four session course has been specifically designed for individuals who are brand new to the non-profit sector wanting to start a new non-profit. This course is also designed to help new nonprofit leaders who are looking to get back to the basics and strengthen the foundation of their organization.
What you will gain from the course:
• Clarity and fresh perspective about starting a new non-profit.
• Resources to develop the first draft of your Business Plan
• An understanding of how to assess your industry and nonprofits doing similar work
• Insight to create financial projections and an operating budget
• Fundamentals of creating a fundraising and marketing strategy
• Knowledge of the required administrative filings and start-up process
• In-class work time to develop materials, ask questions, and get direct feedback
• Peer support and guidance from other local nonprofit leaders, philanthropists, and subject matter experts
• Valuable resources and processes that support your non-profit planning journey
At the end of this class, attendees will have the tools and resources to create a business plan, cash flow projections and annual budget, as well as a fundraising strategy. You’ll leave with a roadmap on how to recruit the right board members, a checklist for administrative filings, and a template for the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws. This course is a great first step on your nonprofit journey!
This will be presented in a live Zoom format. If you cannot make one of the sessions, we tape these sessions and they are available for registered attendees.
Instructor/Presenter: Breanna Polacik and Hannah Cortez, Dotted i Fundraising
This training may qualify for the Incumbent Workers Training (IWT) Grant if you are a pre-existing business looking to start a nonprofit. You can read about the funds available to you and your business at this link: https://wsd.dli.mt.gov/employe...
Scholarships may be available for this course. Apply here: https://www.prosperamt.org/sch...
|Date||Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 9:00am - 11:00am|
|Repeats?||Repeats Daily, starting from Oct 20, 2022, until Oct 27, 2022|
No occurrences found for this timeframe (next 6 months from today).