Downtown Dollars are a gift certificate good anywhere in Downtown Bozeman. From your favorite shopping retailer to all the downtown bars and restaurants to spa treatments, professional services, and more... It's truly a gift for everyone and every occasion.
How do I purchase Downtown Dollars?
They are sold at SIX convenient Downtown Bozeman locations AND online below:
- First Security Bank’s downtown location at 208 East Main Street
- First Security Bank's 19th location at 670 South 19th Avenue
- First Interstate Bank’s downtown location at 202 West Main Street
- The Downtown Bozeman Partnership Office at 222 East Main Street, Suite 302
- ERA/Downtown Visitor Center at 8 East Main Street
- Opportunity Bank at 5 West Mendenhall Street, Suite #101
They can be purchased at any of the teller locations inside the bank's preferred. Simply tell the teller you would like to make a Downtown Dollar purchase and they can help you from there! They can be purchased with cash or check and are sold in 5, 10, and 20 dollar denomination. They are intended to be used exactly as you would cash ANYWHERE downtown! It’s that easy!
When buying the dollars, keep in mind that we recommend downtown businesses to give cashback on anything less than $5 so, nearly every dollar spent on purchasing and using Downtown Dollars comes directly back to our great community!
The Downtown Bozeman Association sells over $100,000 in Downtown Dollars every year so, don’t get left out in the cold on this great gift idea that is being discovered by more and more people and businesses every day! Life is Downtown… Downtown is Local! Support Downtown Bozeman and purchase Downtown Dollars!
ATTENTION Non-DBA Member Businesses:
As this DBA program continues to grow each year and, in order to best serve our DBA Member businesses who directly support this program, we have made some changes to the Downtown Dollar Program. Please review the following:
- Effective March 1st: We will no longer be hand-delivering Downtown Dollar reimbursement checks to NON-DBA Members. All NON-DBA members, we kindly ask you to make a stop into the Downtown Partnership Office (222 E Main St., Suite 302) weekdays between 9 am and 3 pm to exchange your dollars for a check. Additionally, there will be a 5% PROCESSING FEE charged to all NON-DBA Member Downtown Dollar reimbursement exchanges. This 5% will be taken out of the total reimbursed by check to the non-member business.
Downtown Dollars Order Form
For online Downtown Dollars purchases, please complete the information below. There will be a 3.25% surcharge for online purchases. The Dollars will be sent to the mailing address provided, along with a "thank you" note (if applicable).