The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the Intermountain Opera
Bozeman (IOB) organization run smoothly. The Operations Manager reports to the general and
artistic directors and works closely with other IOB staff, customers, artists, and volunteers.
The Operations Manager must have excellent communication & computer skills, effective time
management skills, be able to work independently & as part of a team, and possess keen
attention to detail. Experience in a performing arts organization is a plus.
- Manage the contracting, travel, and housing of artists
- Manage rehearsal spaces, rehearsals, costumes, sets, etc
- Coordinate with Artistic Director to ensure each production proceeds smoothly
- Serve as the main point of contact for Guest Artists
- Manage volunteers
- Serve as IOB’s first contact for the public by responding to mail, email, and phone
- Staff and manage our office
- Maintain schedules, calendars, organize meetings, etc
- Organize and disseminate tickets and ticket information
- Process documents and checks according to the Fiscal Procedures
- Assist in marketing IOB via online, audio/visual, and print media
- Support the general and artistic directors in their work including: marketing,
fundraising, grant proposals, press events, and community relations opportunities as
- Other duties as assigned
Part-time position, salary dependent on experience.
Send cover letter and resume to Jackie@intermountainopera.org
firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Downtown Jobs