Christmas Stroll 2021
December 4, 2021 @ 9:30am - 12:30pm
On Saturday, December 4th from 4:30 to 7:30 PM join the Downtown Bozeman Association and our gracious 2021 Presenting Sponsors; Bridger Bowl, First Security Bank, Bozeman Health, Bozeman Public Library Foundation, Bozeman Schools Foundation’s Santa Run, Billion Auto Group, Bozeman Daily Chronicle, 406 Cirque, American Legion Post #14 and Color World as we proudly invite you to the 41st Annual Christmas Stroll in Historic Downtown Bozeman.
Join us for Bozeman’s most beloved holiday tradition and come kick-off the holiday season in Downtown Bozeman! Join us for fun activities, great food, and fun. Bring the whole family to enjoy the interactive Winter Circus Village, get your picture taken with Santa Claus, watch the lighting ceremony of the downtown decorations, check out the gingerbread house contest display, sing Christmas carols, grab a bite to eat from one of over 50 food and non-profit activity vendors or do some Christmas gift shopping. The Christmas Stroll is the place to find it all! CLICK HERE for the "Official 2021 Christmas Stroll Program!"
With this purchase you will not only support Bozeman’s most beloved holiday tradition, you will also be put into a drawing to win tons of fabulous prizes including Bridger Bowl Lift Tickets, Downtown Dollar Prize Packages and more…and, as an added BONUS your purchase also allows us to put on this great event every year without requiring an entry fee to enjoy strolling Main Street during the event. It’s a win-win!
The 2021 Christmas Stroll Buttons are available after Thanksgiving at the locations below!! BUY A BUTTON and…help keep the Christmas Stroll tradition alive!!
The prize winners will be contacted the week following the event! Visit www.downtownbozeman.org for more information about the 2021 Christmas Stroll!
Below is a FULL Schedule of Downtown Stroll activities orCLICK HERE for the "Official 2021 Christmas Stroll Program!" produced by the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and inserted in the Dec. 3 newspaper.
General Schedule of Christmas Stroll Activities
Bozeman Schools Foundation hosts the Annual Santa Run for Education:
- 8:00am – Day-Of Registration
- 9:00am – Race time
Annual Gingerbread House Contest Display
Come check out the amazing gingerbread houses on display at the American Legion’s Second Floor Event Space (225 E Main St, entrance to the East of the main American Legion entrance).
- Friday, December 3rd from 10am-6pm
- Saturday, December 4th from 10am-8pm
Downtown Stroll Evening Activities:
- 4:00-7:00pm - Music Performed by Local School Choirs at N Willson & Main
- 4:00 GHS Jazz Choir
- 4:30 Christmas Tree Lighting - CJMS Select & Eagle Choirs with Santa on Main Street
- 5:00 Morning Star Elementary School Choir
- 5:30 CJMS Select & Eagle Choirs
- 6:00 Monforton Middle School Choir
- 6:30 Whittier Elementary School Choir
- 4:30pm – The Christmas Stroll Parade begins at the intersection of Main & Willson. Join our Master of Ceremonies, Greg Baker of Billion Auto Group as he and Santa make their way down Main Street, lighting the traditional Downtown Bozeman Christmas Spiders. Sing along with the Chief Joseph Middle School Choir as they ring in the Holiday Season at the 41st Annual Christmas Stroll.
- This parade is proudly sponsored by: Northern Nutrition Group, Billings Clinic, Big Boys Toys, Alpacas of Montana, Big Sky Build, Hill Country Insurance Agency, Sweet Pea Festival, Lehrkind’s Coca Cola, First Interstate Bank, Sigma Nu Fraternity, and Signs of Montana
- 4:30-7:30pm – Main Street is filled with food vendors offering a variety of festive fare. All food vendor booths are either hosted by a non-profit organization or donating a portion of proceeds to a non-profit organization. Grab a bite and know you are eating for a cause.
- 4:30-7:30pm – Join our sponsors and local non-profit groups as they host holiday-inspired activities. Warm up around a fire pit with some of your favorite groups, enjoy live caroling, crafts and other festive activities. See centerspread for more information.
- 4:30-7:30pm – Downtown businesses feature live music, free cocoa and cookies and holiday fun of all sorts. The Stroll is a great chance to get a few holiday gifts checked off your list.
- 5:00-7:30pm – Santa pictures at the Baxter Hotel, located at 105 W Main St *$4 Stroll Button Required for ages 1+
- Enjoy traditional holiday songs performed by the Bridger Mountain Harmony Chorus
- Make your very own holiday ornament with Hill County Insurance Agency with the help of the Blaze Cheerleaders, and grab a candy cane from our very own Mrs. Montana America
- Photos are taken by 406 Photo. Get your FREE Santa Photo Download to cherish for years to come.
- 5:00-7:30pm – Head to Rouse Ave to experience the Winter Circus Village. Enjoy mind-blowing circus acts performed by the professional entertainers at 406Cirque. Immerse yourself in the magic of the season with face-painting, aerial dancers and an interactive holiday experience at the heart center of the Downtown Bozeman Christmas Stroll.
For more information about the 2021 Christmas Stroll, visit www.downtownbozeman.org/stroll
CLICK HERE for our 2021 Christmas Stroll Poster Design by LoRae Hartman.