Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 9:00am - 5:00pm
Help us support the Gallatin Valley Food Bank by joining us Thursday, November 9th for a canned food drive CoWork Day.
Access to the space is FREE - just bring in a donation to support an awesome local group.
The following nutritious foods are always included in the Emergency Food Box Program and represent
items the Gallatin Valley Food Bank needs on a continual basis:
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, salmon)
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Canned and boxed meals (Hamburger Helper, soup, chili, stew, Mac and Cheese)
- Canned or dried beans (lentils, black, kidney, pinto)
- Pasta and rice
- Cereals (oatmeal and other boxed cereals)
- Frozen chicken, beef, pork and game meat (must be processed at a commercial processing
- Fresh produce (from your garden or otherwise!)
For more info on this event and other upcoming events go towww.coworkbozeman.com/events
If you are unable to attend but would still like to donate, go to:
Get monthly updates on downtown news, events, businesses, and more...