Friday, November 2, 2018 at 8:30am - 3:00pm
This course is based on a management book called, "Coaching Illustrated," by Mark David. The course highlights four specific principles in the book and breaks them down and applies them to real life management scenarios you may face in your day to day work environments. During the course, you will learn strategies to effectively grow and develop your team using a coaching style to management.
5 Things the Students Will Learn:
1. How to tap into employee motivation
2. Setting clear expectations
3. Holding team members accountable
4. Two way feedback between manager & employee
5. Strategies for approaching employee management as a real time coach
Trainer: Karen Lum
$150 for Prospera Members, $200 non members.
Get monthly updates on downtown news, events, businesses, and more...