Friday, June 2, 2017 at 9:00am - 12:00pm
What you will learn:
Attending this workshop you will learn about all 10 of these HR categories and why they’re important to know if you have employees. As a bonus, each of you will receive 2 practical templates to implement immediately.
1. Setting Expectations with Job Descriptions
2. Employee Handbooks – Advantages of Policies & Procedures
3. Unique MT Employment Laws
4. Recruiting – Screening & Selection
5. Effective Orientations
6. Retention – Compensation & Benefits Packages
7. Resolving Conflict – Proper Communication
8. Documentation – Discipline or Coaching
9. Performance – Outstanding and Needs Improvement
10. Separations – Avoiding lawsuits
Sponsored by the SBDC
Cost is $25 or $40 (depending on membership) and seats are limited. Get registered today.
Get monthly updates on downtown news, events, businesses, and more...